Sometimes less is more.
As a driven “type A” personality… this is hard for me to admit. However, over time I am learning how to give myself time and space to think. Every time I take time to evaluate my life I realize that there are ways I can do less, do it better and make a greater impact.
Our lives are constantly filled with new things. Do you need to consider doing some “pruning” in your life and focus on less so that you can have a greater impact?
Simplicity is powerful! Why are we so good at making things complex? These are the questions I am asking myself as I “prune” my life.
In today’s show I share how this thought process is impacting the future of the Small Business Revival Podcast. As a result of examining how, ” less could be more,” I have come to the following conclusions.
- I will produce 1 show a week instead of 3. I want to produce a show that is well done. I am only able to do that if I produce less shows.
- I am going to launch a new show that focuses on a smaller audience…. Christians who want to build the Kingdom of God through entrepreneurship, social initiatives, and ministry.
These conclusions have led me to the decision to cease production of the Small Business Revival Podcast and launch a new show. With that decision comes the need for a new title. Here are 4 options I am considering. What are your thoughts?
Potential New Podcast Show Titles
- The Brian Mininger Show
- Biblical Entrepreneurship Podcast
- The Word for World-changers Show
- The Solomon Effect Podcast
Share your thoughts or suggestions in the comments or on social media.