Today’s show (and the next couple of shows) is going to be a little different. As most of you know my family and I are in the process of moving. In order to free up some time for myself but still give you all quality content I am going to be sharing multiple podcast shows that I have been featured on. For Today’s show I will be speaking over on Gregg Hyatt’s podcast WPTNT.
Is It Possible To Have Faith In Action In Your Business?
Absolutely. On today’s episode, I was able to conduct an interview with Brian Mininger from brianmininger.com and we share a wonderful time exploring how to incorporate faith-based values into your business model.
Listen in as I explore how Brian incorporates faith into his business model and how he go to where he is today as a successful business coach and consultant. It’s all right here on WP TNT.
– See more on Greg Hyatt’s site
- Really connecting with your clients is the key, it’s not just your faith.
- Are we committed to serving our clients in such a way that we deliver more value than what they pay us?
- It’s not so much about what we charge, it’s about what we deliver.
- The key is building residual. It takes time, though, so you must also do things that pay today.
“If you desire a balance it’s going to be a struggle.”
- Always talk about your schedule and go through it with your spouse. Honor their opinions and suggestions.