In today’s Town Hall meeting, we are doing something different. My guest is, my beautiful wife, Victoria. And, we are taking you “behind the scenes” to include you in some of our conversations about life, business and where we are going as a family. Hopefully, you will be encouraged by our journey as ordinary people, making challenging decisions.
- Simplifying Life allows us to focus on what really matters.
- Simplifying schedules involves our work as well as our family schedules.
- Leaning into the discomfort helps you push through it.
- To move into the best things, sometimes we have to let go of good things.
- Our personal lives spill over and affect our businesses.
- We need to run our business, not let our business run us.
- 7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess – Jen Hatmaker
- The 4-Hour Workweek, Expanded and Updated: Expanded and Updated, With Over 100 New Pages of Cutting-Edge Content. – Timothy Ferriss
- The Simplified Life
- The Simplified Office
- Small Business Revival Meet-Up- March 11th 8 AM
For complete show notes and clickable links go to www.BrianMininger.com/SBR19