- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with myself prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event with someone on my team, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
A Little Bit About Me
I am the President & Corporate Pastor of Cville Real Estate & Construction, a speaker, and writer. I always have more ideas and dreams than I have time. I am a recovering over-driven, task oriented, perfectionist individual, learning to embrace relationships, enjoy life and live within healthy limits.
I have been speaking publicly for over 15 years, including every Sunday for 5 years as the pastor of a local church. I have spoken at events and meetings in both the church and the business community.
I love fulfilling my God given destiny to build the Kingdom of God through helping passionate Christian Entrepreneurs increase their income and time margin so they can make a positive impact and achieve holistic success. I believe without a shadow of a doubt that Entrepreneurship is “Kingdom business.” Through entrepreneurship, the positive impact of generous people just like you multiplies exponentially! (Learn More)
Most Requested Topics
- Biblical Entrepreneurship – Many entrepreneurs struggle to see how their faith connects with their business. In this presentation I teach how entrepreneurship is rooted in the creative nature of God.
- Rebounding from Failure – Everyone experiences struggle and failure. In this presentation, I share my story of business failure, the ensuing personal struggle, and the steps that I took to get un-stuck and move forward in my life.
- Balancing Business & Personal Success – For most people, their work involves a significant portion of their time. Balancing success in the workplace with personal success is always a challenge. In this presentation, I teach how to have success in all areas of your life…. spiritual, relationships, business, and physical health.
- Discovering Your Purpose – We were created for a destiny… so why do so many people spend their lives “punching a time-clock” rather than really living? In this presentation, I help people discover their “sweet spot,” the place where their passions intersect with the ability to make money and provide for their needs.
- Increasing Your Positive Impact – Any success we experience will be hollow if we do not make a difference for the Kingdom of God. In this presentation, I teach practical steps to increase income and time margin so that generous people can increase their positive impact.
What Others are Saying
“It was a pleasure working with Brian Mininger as a speaker. He was recently a speaker for our 1st Annual UP Conference and he did a great job helping us launch the event through cross promotion and making such a great first impressing among our attendees. His professionalism and desire to give our participants a valuable “take away” from their interactions with him, made him an ideal speaker from my perspective as an event planner.
He took the time to engage in open communication with me prior to the conference and together we (1) outlined his desires as a speaker,(2) I shared my requests for his content as it pertained to the conference’s vision and mission and (3) we created an overall plan as a team. He not only took the time to prep and speak at the conference, he participated as an attendee for the whole day as well; which was a benefit for our other attendees if they wished to extend their networking with him.
I would highly recommend Brian as a speaker for his insight as a small business owner, the years of experience he brings to the table and his professionalism.” – Melissa Martin, Director of Community Development at The Greater Augusta Regional Chamber of Commerce
“I was recently able to attend a business conference and attended a workshop hosted by him. Brian spoke with experience and passion on the subject matter.” – Bill Tolbert – Vision Technology Group
“Brian is also an engaging and motivational speaker, getting the core of what small businesses need.” – Courtney Thompson – Branch Manager, City National Bank
“Recently, I attended a workshop that Brian taught. Brian was well-prepared, knowledgeable, engaging, entertaining, and thought-provoking. His passion for his work was obvious – I could tell he spoke from the heart. I strongly recommend Brian as a speaker or workshop leader – he has a mind for business and a heart for people, two qualities that are seldom seen together in today’s business environment.” – Charles Weathers – Organizational Consultant & Executive Coach
The Next Step
Thanks for considering me for your event. You can take the next step by checking my availability. Just fill out the form below and we will be in touch right away.