Managing and finding employees is at the heart of loving well. It is not impossible to find good employees.
If it’s impossible than how come other businesses do it? How do they grow? It’s not about the employees its not yourself. It’s about you and who you will you become.
Will you be the kind of leader others will want to work for?
If you don’t lead them well they will not perform well.
Leadership is influence nothing less. You can’t empower somebody, people empower themselves. Create an environment for them to empower themselves. You need to look for people who have that drive and motivation.
5 Strategies You Can Use to Build Your Team:
- Clearly define the position and what you need.
- Utilize your network to source your potential team members.
- Always be open to hiring quality people when they come along.
- Clearly write out the advantages of working for your company.
- Grow yourself as a leader. People follow leaders that are ahead of them.
It IS possible to find great team members.
You either have to modify your dreams or increase your skills. tweet
- God in the Marketplace: 45 Questions Fortune 500 Executives Ask About Faith, Life, and Business
– Henry and Richard Blackabee
- Anointed for Business – Ed Silvoso
For complete show notes and clickable links go to www.BrianMininger.com/SBR34