“Animoto makes it easy to create professional-quality videos on your computer and mobile device. At our core, we believe that video is the most powerful way to communicate what you care most deeply about—whether that’s your family, business, or a cause—and that making videos shouldn’t be limited to only those with technical know-how and expensive production equipment. tweet
That’s why our team is committed to building products that make it cost-effective, fun, and effortless for anyone to create exceptional videos. We’re about helping you share your story with the world.” tweet
- Have at least one technical founder that you can trust to do the work well.
- You have to see things coming and be willing to change. You must be able to adapt.
- Change is the norm. It’s safe and okay.
- When hiring you must look to see whether the individual is susceptible to change. That is a good quality to have in an employee.
- Make sure you stay true to your core principles while pursuing excellence. Without that mindset you are going to head downhill.
- “You can’t have your cake and eat it too.”
- Bluehost Webhosting
- Animoto Special Deal for SBR Listeners. – Get 15% off Animoto pro when you use the code “revival”
- The Advantage: Why Organizational Health Trumps Everything Else In Business – by Patrick Lencioni
For complete show notes and clickable links go to www.BrianMininger.com/SBR30